Love running your own business, but overwhelmed by marketing and sales? There are so many options out there, it can be dizzying, even for a marketer like me.
But rest easy, friend. You’re about to get your whole world in order!
Today I’m interviewing marketing consultant Elizabeth Case of Yellow Dog Consulting. Elizabeth has been a long time sales and marketing pro and her firm helps small business owners manage their marketing and get more business.
Specifically, Elizabeth, “works with small business owners who love what they do, but the sales and marketing part of their job sucks their will to live.”
If this sounds like you, get ready to learn how to avoid overwhelm, how to build a realistic marketing plan, and which systems to put in place to make it all easier with marketing consultant.
Grab a pen and take notes. This is straight talk, and solid action.
If you want to get a better handle on your marketing plan and business development efforts for a steady stream of clients, please click below to watch the video interview!
* The mistakes you’re making that cause overwhelm (3:30)
* Why Elizabeth runs a successful business –and refuses to join Facebook. And why that hasn’t hurt her success one bit (5:54)
* Why you absolutely need to have an email newsletter (7:20)
* The go-to systems and processes you need in place, especially if you’re time or budget-strapped (11:49)
* Why a good follow-up system is VITAL to your success – and how to build one (13:09)
* What should be in your marketing plan to make it effective and realistic + the 3 most important things you need to make your marketing work (17:27)
* Her most important gem of wisdom for business success (25:40)
There is a lot of marketing you can do, but you don’t have to do it ALL. (TWEET THIS!)
Got questions or feedback on this post? Would love to know!