If you are in or near Seattle and are tired of beating your head against the wall to gain new customers, connect more fully with those you have, and generate more revenue, let me calm your troubled mind. The “secret” (OK, I hate the word) is taking the time to create a strong Brand Strategy before investing another dollar in marketing programs that get you no where. If you’re tired of committing “random acts of marketing” that produce zero results, then I cordially invite you to this fresh, motivating and practical course – it’s like having a marketing consultant in your pocket for 4-weeks at a hugely valued price.
- Would you like a clear way to decide which of the many marketing investments out there are the right ones?
- Want a better understanding of how social media fits into your strategy?
- Interested in cleaning up your messaging and crafting a more powerful elevator pitch?
- Want loyal repeat customers, not just flashes in the pan?
Then get your business in shape ASAP at…
Brand and Marketing Bootcamp
April 1, 8, 15 and 22
2:00 – 4:00 pm
Wallingford’s Good Shepherd Center
Detailed course info and registration here. Sign up by March 19, 2010
Cost: $425 plus a complimentary copy of Branding Basic for Small Business (Summer 2010, Northern Lights Press) and a digital Marketing Jump Start Kit with useful content and templates. But since you are a Brand Slice reader, just enter code RSFRIEND at checkout for a discount of $40.
Sign up today as this will sell out and space is limited to 15, so don’t delay on this important investment in your business.
During this intensive and interactive four-week course, you will:
· Learn the basics of branding and messaging and what it can do for your business
· Get practical advice on how to apply brand basics to your business and attract more customers
· Craft a completed Brand Strategy to guide your marketing decisions and keep you focused
· Create a winning elevator pitch
· Get tips on how to choose consultants, designers and writers that will help you reach your goals
· Generate unique ideas for how to get in front of your target audience more effectively
Sign up already….sheesh! What more can you ask for?